Our client is a global leader in real-time, people-based marketing technology. With one platform, their integrated technology combines data collection, persistent identification, data onboarding and media activation for real-time cross-channel engagement. By leveraging their platform, brands and publishers gain immediate knowledge of buyers, access to high quality audiences and a simplified activation process to engage consumers within minutes of recognition.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive, you’ll help the largest client prospects understand the power of their ability to put the power back in client’s hands and universally connect, identify, analyze and activate against the most powerful data set – theirs. Our client is looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way marketing works. They’re building a world-changing business, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision. This individual will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, and close enterprise-level deals.
- 6+ years of enterprise sales success in one or many of these industries:
- Enterprise software sales
- Ad Tech (DMP, DSP, Attribution)
- Media (Digital)
- Analytics (Site Analytics)
- Successful track record of selling into Fortune 500 companies
- Record of meeting and exceeding quota (consistent top 20% performer)
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on building relationships with client
- Established relationships and presence within key verticals: Retail, Travel, Technology, Media/Gaming, Financial Services
- Closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets
- You have a willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Technically adept. You know your way around SalesForce, Join.Me, and PowerPoint and are excited to learn about new technologies.