Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? We are seeking a high energy Enterprise Account Executive who will manage complex accounts ranging in size from $300M to $2.5B. This role will be based in territory and expected to travel as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
Enterprise Account Executives are key individuals who prospect, maintain, and expand relationships with accounts in assigned territories. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline, and closing business. We are looking for EAEs with an ego drive and a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach with our customers and channel partners.
- Prepare and plan your activities as we believe that proper planning prevents poor performance. You will challenge, consult with and inspire your customers to think differently and beyond immediate needs while ensuring we deliver on them
- An entrepreneurial spirit who purposely targets, hunts and closes new logos while working closely internally to effectively gain support; and quickly understands the customers procurement process, personas and influencers who will drive the sale to a close
- A skillful people manager who can propel entire ecosystems to work with and get the best effort out of the different teams involved in the sales cycle
- The ability to comprehend, develop and effectively execute business plans on long sales cycles leveraging technology and collaboration tools to achieve this.
- Ability to accurately forecast and deliver a predictable sales cycle and understand and engage with upper management to move forward at-risk deals
- Be able to travel as required (~20% national travel)
- Be hungry, be passionate, be unlimited with the commissions you can earn. If you perform, we pay!
- 5+ years of Strategic Sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management
- Proven track record of selling to technical audiences like Security, Dev/Ops and IT Operations, and C-Level suite
- Strong business acumen and a proven history of quota over-achievement
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company
- Clear understanding of procurement, negotiations and deal closing
- Think strategically to uncover and meet accounts’ needs and effectively differentiate how the Veracode approach will meet them
- Passionate about technology team player attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Force Management experience desirable
- SFDC or equivalent CRM experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred